Know these common small business marketing blunders and how to avoid them.
Committing mistakes in business, or any other worthy endeavor for that matter, is very much a part of the learning process and growth.
The first most important step is to recognize them. Otherwise it would be like madness making the same mistakes over and over again while desiring a different outcome.
It will be like running a marketing campaign for weeks in a targeted market that produces very poor results, and you’re doing nothing to change it, yet at the same time you are hoping for some favorable things to happen.
If you’re using a certain marketing strategy that doesn’t yield desired response you want, it is time to go back to the drawing board and initiate productive changes.
Top 15 Marketing Blunders to Avoid
To get you started, below are the top 15 common marketing blunders that you’ve to watch out for.
- No solid business plan, resulting to haphazard activities
- Insufficient market research
- Trying to do too much without stopping to think
- Unwritten or just a ‘post it’ marketing plan
- Wasting time, energy and money on a bad marketing idea
- Too busy doing secondary tasks
- Complicated marketing messages
- Not clear about the direction of your business
- Outdated customer acquisition strategies
- Relying only on one or two techniques of generating businesses
- Lack of sales training
- Too far wide target market
- Too narrow target market
- No clear definition of an ideal customer
- Fail to show why customers should use your business
Make this 2013 the best year for your business. Start by getting awareness and identifying those things that work and don’t work for your business. It is only then that you can move forward and jumpstart your profitable growth.
Get Excellent Solutions With Live2Sell
Live2Sell provides you with proven tips and innovative solutions you have been seeking for to achieve ROI goals.
Contact us now!