Want to get more hot sales leads and gain more appointments? Live2Care will now share with you our appointment setting techniques that have been proven in real sales situations. Keep in mind that the said sales training techniques are designed for cold calling, sales prospecting, and for inbound inquiries.
With that, here are Live2Care’s 8 ways that can guarantee quality results in your B2B appointment setting efforts:
- Start with planning your call. Planning alone can already guarantee you of winning half of the battle. So take your time to carefully plan your call. This will help you gain control over the sales prospecting operation. Review the complete data you have and ensure you’re sufficiently prepared.
- Prepare an attention grabbing introduction. Learn to apply the key elements of a great introduction that grabs the buyer’s attention. Have a great appointment setting spiel in handy. Know what to include or not to include in your award-winning opening spiel.li
- Have a ‘wow’ offer. It’s a make or break in the first few seconds of the call. Prospects usually raise their objections during this time. But with a ‘wow’ offer they can’t possibly refuse, you’ll have them for sure.
- Motivate prospects to answer questions. You’ve their attention and wowed them with a special offer. It’s time to ask qualifying questions. This will help you set a prospect up for the next step.
- Set the appointment. This is the most important part in the process. You make sure to do everything right above just for this crucial moment. So when a prospect shows interest, set an appointment with him or her. This is especially true in life insurance appointment setting.
- Never blag. You can avoid objections, doubts and other concerns from the customers. The worst thing you can do, however, if you don’t know how to answer them is to blag your way out of the situation. Never ever do that. People always know. Just tell the prospect honestly if you don’t know yet of the answer, but you’ll find out and get back to them as fast you can.
- Be always gracious even if things don’t pan out well. So you stick to the plan, use every trick you know, and yet still things don’t work out well. This happens a lot in business. But it pays to be always gracious about bad calls as you were about good calls.
- Follow through. Just like dating, no prospected client wants to feel like a one-night stand. Never underestimate the power of following through your calls. This project a good impression to your customers.
Want to experience working with one the best B2B appointment setting companies in the industry today? Look no further than Live2Care. From commercial appointment setting to business to consumers lead generation services, Live2Care offer comprehensive and customized business outsourcing solutions. Contact us now!